Workout unconditionally has to be on your to-do list if you are living with diabetes. Recent studies indicate that regular sports activity helps regulate blood sugar and that a healthy exercise routine is beneficial for people with diabetes. Today I will share some tips on how to exercise and stay and health-oriented.
- Exercise regularly. It will help you keep the habit and exercise more.
- Exercise with your friend. Working out together is more fun and motivating.
- Stay hydrated during your training. People with diabetes are at higher risk of dehydration.
- Discuss your type of workout with your doctor. He will help you make an individual training plan and diet.
- Choose what you like. Exercising should not be boring. Think about something you will enjoy, whether it is dancing, swimming, yoga or other kinds of activities.
Remember to check your blood sugar after every workout. If you use any CGM, protect it from damage while training with Fixic adhesive patches and it will serve you longer!