The winter is finally here! The beautiful Christmas season full of festive joy and holidays. People bring Christmas tree to their homes and decorate it, religious people go to church and light the candles, shops and showrooms display a theme of glittering red and white colors to set up the Christmas mood. And, of course, presents that we place under the Christmas tree! Have you already chosen gifts for your family and friends? Or maybe you want to please yourself? Celebrating Christmas is not just a time for presents but also about food! Today I will share the best diabetes cookbooks that will help you not only prepare healthy and delicious dishes for Christmas dinner but also be perfect gift idea for a person who has diabetes!
- The Sweet Life: Diabetes without Boundaries By Sam Talbot
- 30 Days Challenge By Steve Patchett
- The American Diabetes Association Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook By Robin Webb, M.S.
- 1,000 Diabetes Recipes By Jackie Mills, R.D.
- The Low GI Vegetarian Diabetic Friendly By Ellie Miller
And if you still don’t know what to present to person with diabetes, Fixic adhesive patches for sensors will be an amazing and useful gift for Christmas!