In our previous post we told about symptoms of stress, today we share some tips on how to relieve stress. There are many things you can do to reduce stress. Here are some of them:
- Tell your friends and family about your feelings. When you talk about what you are going through, it can help to relieve your stress;
- Follow your diet and take all your medications as directed;
- Get some exercise. You can reduce stress through activities such as dancing, walking, or biking. Do something that you enjoy;
- You can meet people with problems similar to yours and make new friends in support groups or online;
- Try something new. A new hobby can help you not to focus on bad feelings;
- Try some relaxation techniques;
- Seek out professional help in order to talk about what's troubling you.
And remember that your blood sugar doesn’t define anything about who you are. It’s just a number. You are an individual.