Halloween is one of the most anticipated holidays. But to stand out from the crowd, you must call on your creativity.
This year, Google Trends released the top searched costumes:
- The most popular costume of them all is a witch for the second straight year.
- The "Spider-Man: No Way Home" came out in December 2021. This film featuring the return of Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire reached the top 10 highest-grossing films.
- Dinosaurs stayed in the top three, coming off the heels of "Jurassic World Dominion" in June.
- Running up the hill of most popular Halloween costumes were "Stranger Things"-inspired outfits after its dramatic and heart-stopping fourth season dropped on Netflix in the summer.
- Fairy costumes are simple to make, requiring only about three or four simple accessories. Everything else is how you choose to dress it up.
- Use this pirate accessory kit: hat, eye patch, treasure map, and compass and you are ready for the party.
- Bunnies are always so adorable and dressed like one, you become adorable too. There are really easy costumes that you can use for your party costumes and there are pretty easy steps to make them.
- Check out the zombie cheerleader costume selection for the very best in unique or custom clothing.
- Dead Or Alive Cowboy Costume should include a top with an attached jacket, hat, and mask.
- You can transform into the Joker's girlfriend Harley Quinn. This year she is still in the 10 most popular characters.
And doesn’t matter, which costume you prefer, our Fixic Adhesive patches will be suitable for them!